Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVC)
Construction Technologies Career Cluster
- Air Conditioning Service Technician
- Building Contractor
- Commercial Service Technician
- HVAC Mechanic/Technician
- Residential Maintenance
- Business Owner
Successful completion of the program will provide the student with:
School to Apprenticeship Program
- Eligible students participate in coordinated job site vists to identify their area of interest.
- Students who meet the employer requirements work full-time in paid positions during the summer and their senior year.
- This experience may be applied toward the requirments of an apprenticeship.
- After graduation students have the option for full-time employment in a registered apprenticeship leading to a journey person status.
- OSHA CareerSafe Certificate
- CFC Refrigeration Recovery and Recycling Equipment Certification
- HVAC Excellence Certification
- NATE Certification (North American Technician Excellence, Inc.)
- ICE industry Competency Exam
- NCCER (National Center for Construction Education and Research) Certification
Articulated College Credit
- Lakeland Community Collage - 12 credits