Auburn Career Center students are preparing for careers while in high school, and are always interested in learning what is happening in their chosen field right here in Northeast Ohio.
There are many ways to become a partner with Auburn Career Center including:
- Career Field Experience - student visits your organization for a limited amount of time
- Classroom Speaker - organization representative speaks to a class
- Company Tours - class or fewer students visit organization to take a tour
- Advisory Committee Member - annual meetings to offer input into programs
- Internship/Mentorship - provide work experience for students
If you would like to learn more about how your business can benefit please plan on attending an Employer Open House at about Auburn Career Center.
To learn more about becoming a partner with Auburn Career Center, contact Michelle Rodewald at [email protected] or call 440.357.7542 ext. 8159.