Student Leadership Team - The Student Leadership Team (SLT) is an organization consisting of students from any career tech program who are interested in making a positive difference in their school and community.
TEAM Auburn - Is comprised of students wanting to be involved in promoting Auburn and its programs. The purpose is to support our marketing efforts at each home district through the sophomore presentations, any sophomore contact at their home district, sophomore visit day and any other Auburn event!
- Prepares emerging leaders and entrepreneurs for careers in marketing, finance, hospitality and management in high schools and colleges around the globe. Our guiding principles explain how we fulfill our mission by addressing what we do and the outcomes we expect.
Drug Free Clubs of America
- Making the Choice Easy! This club reaches, recognizes, and rewards drug free teens in order to keep them on the right track. The application and consent form may be turned in at Auburn or the student may apply online at www.drugfreeclubsofamerica.com
- To promote personal growth and leadership development through Family and Consumer Sciences education. Focusing on the multiple roles of family member, wage earner and community leader, members develop skills for life through character development; creative and critical thinking; interpersonal communications; practical knowledge; and career preparation.
FFA - www.ffa.org
- makes a positive difference in the lives of students by developing their potential for premier leadership, personal growth and career success through agricultural education. The FFA motto gives members twelve short words to live by as they experience the opportunities in the organization.
Learning to Do, Doing to Learn, Earning to Live, Living to Serve.
Gay Straight Alliance (GSA) This club is open to members of the LGBTQ+ community and allies of this community. This student-led organization will provide a safe and supportive environment to discuss topics that impact LGBTQ+ students within the career setting. A growing body of research confirms that the presence of a GSA has a positive and lasting effect on student health, wellness, and academic performance.
NTHS - www.nths.org
- Student candidates must meet national and local membership standards and should be persons who have demonstrated scholastic achievement, skill development, leadership, honesty, responsibility, and good character. Membership in a career/technical student organization is important to leadership development and career preparation and therefore, strongly encouraged.
Educators Rising – www.educatorsrising.org -
There's Power in Teaching. Starting in high school, Educators Rising
provides passionate young people with hands-on teaching experience, sustains their interest in the profession, and helps them cultivate the skills they need to be successful educators.
S.A.D.D. - Students Against Destructive Decisions
- The mission of the Auburn SADD Chapter is to provide students with the best prevention tools possible to deal with the issues of underage drinking, other drug use, risky and impaired driving, and other destructive decisions.
SkillsUSA - www.skillsusa.org
- is a partnership of students, teachers and industry working together to ensure America has a skilled workforce. SkillsUSA helps each student excel. SkillsUSA's mission is to empower its members to become world-class workers, leaders and responsible American citizens.
STARS – (Student Tour and Representative Specialists) - STARS represent Auburn Career Center overall and are trained to be informed tour guides. The seven requirements and characteristics to be a “STARS” include positive attitude, academics, attendance, appearance, adherence to Auburn’s Core Values, and being adaptable and articulate.
Student Ambassadors - Student Ambassadors create table top display boards, brief talks and demonstrations. They represent their career training program at open house, orientation and other events. The 5 requirements and characteristics to be a Student Ambassador include: positive attitude, academics, attendance, appearance and adherence to Auburn’s Core Values.